|Are you Rigger Foreman with extensive experience on mobile cranes and lifting equipment used in the mining industry? This could be the opportunity for you!
Our client is seeking a qualified individual to join their team on site in the DRC.
- Planning and overseeing rigging and lifting requirements and equipment on site.
- Ensuring safety and working standards are adhered to.
- Ensuring preventative maintenance is carried out on all equipment.
- Carrying out load studies.
- Daily inspections of cranes
- Management, training and mentoring of subordinates and local workforce.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Rigger Trade Test (Red Seal).
- Vast experience on personally controlled large-scale moves and lifts undertaken.
- 10 years’ experience in rigging within a mining environment, of which at least 5 years must be at a senior level.
- 7 years’ experience operating mobile cranes of 250 tons upwards.
- Crane Operators licence.
- Able to do load studies, manage lifting equipment and Riggers.
- French communication skills advantageous
- Previous experience on expatriate assignments in Africa.
- Experience mentoring and training subordinates of a diverse cultural background.
- FIFO rotation.
- Single status contract.
- 12 month contract.