Reference Number: 946-1001LH
Our client is in search of an experienced Cranes and Rigging Superintendent with a background in mine operations to lead their lifting and transport services on site in West Africa.
- Oversee lifting and transport services on site for maintenance and operational functions.
- Manage the crane fleet, telehandlers and associated equipment.
- Inventory management for spares and consumables.
- Budgeting and cost control.
- Ensure environmental, health and safety standards are adhered to.
- Mentoring and training subordinates.
Requirements:Qualification and Skill
- Rigging Trade Test.
- Crane Operators licenses.
- 10 years minimum previous experience in rigging and lifting within mining environments.
- 4 years previous superintendent or management level experience.
- Computer literate.
- Previous experience working with multicultural teams as an expatriate in Africa.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- FIFO roster.
- Single status contract.