Our client, a distinguished engineering and distribution company in North America representing leading international manufacturers in material handling and mining equipment, is seeking a Sales Manager in Ivory Coast. Candidate must be a citizen of Ivory Coast, with fluency in English and French.
The Sales Manager will report to the President and will be responsible for establishing new sales channels and distribution networks as well as expanding current customer markets to maximize revenue and sales of all operations.
- Responsible for identifying and acquiring new sales channels and developing new customer relationships in the mining industry.
- Serve as an active sales representative with prospects and customers.
- Establish and implement sales objectives. Develop processes and policies to achieve these goals.
- Negotiate contract terms and closes sales.
- Initiate and coordinate development of action plans to penetrate new markets in Ivory Coast.
- Tasked with finding ways to increase company’s revenue in the region.
- Lead various department projects with minimal supervision.
- Develop and implement sales and marketing plans for Ivory Coast.
- Review market analysis to determine customer needs, volume potential, price schedules, discount rates and develop sales campaigns in the region.
- Monitor the market position of competing products, services, and organizations and evaluate marketing and sales techniques.
- Represent the organization at trade shows, events and demonstrations.
- Diploma or degree in Mechanical Engineering with 8 – 10 years selling experience in industrial products.
- Have a flair for selling and building relationships with individuals and organizations.
- Excellent persuasion skills, ability to spot opportunities and take action.
- Good command in English and French.