A global relocation’s firm and client of ours is currently in the market for a Sea Freight Controller to assist their Sea Freight Coordinator in the day to day running of the department.
- Request sea freight rates to shipping lines on behalf of AGS branches and SOTIC move coordinators
- Assist with tenders as far as sea freight rates are concerned
- Develop and maintain sea freight rates database
- Forward monthly and yearly agreed rates to Branches as soon as they are received from shipping lines
- Organize some sea freight bookings when requested and follow concerned containers until release at destination.
- Tracking of containers if and when needed
- Processing online of BSC / BESC / ECTN for Congo, Ivory Coast, Guinea, Burkina Faso, Mali, Chad etc.
- Invoicing of Branches for import documents processed for them
- Assist in the preparation of monthly and weekly payment orders
- This is not an exhaustive list of duties; some might be added to assist the sea freight coordinator in the running of the department.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Diploma or Similar in a relevant field
- Computer literacy and good flair for spreadsheets
- Creditors account payable experience
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in an operational and administrative capacity
- Permanent Position
- Market Related Salary