- Provide technical, commercial and strategic leadership for the Engineering team.
- Lead the maintenance team to provide an effective and efficient maintenance function on all fixed and mobile plant on site.
- Implement preventative maintenance plans.
- Manage contractors.
- Budgeting and cost control.
- Engage in continuous improvement initiatives.
- Ensure health, safety and environmental standards are adhered to.
- Train and mentor subordinates.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Mechanical or Electrical Engineering Degree.
- Registered with a professional body / board.
- 2 years previous experience in process environment.
- Well-versed with SAP or similar systems.
- Experience mentoring and training subordinates of diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Permanent Contract
- Relocation / Accommodation Assistance