One of our Mining House clients is currently seeking a Section Engineer to join their Production team.
If you have your GCC in Mines and Works, experience in an Underground Mine environment and an eye for detail. This could be a great opportunity for you.
- Ensure section legal compliance, with reference to – Chairlifts, Incline Winders, Electrical Reticulation etc
- Manage maintenance of production equipment and infrastructure
- Monitor operational effectiveness of engineering support functions
- Promote team effectiveness, team relations and competence of engineering staff
- Enforce engineering Technical Standards and Codes of Practice e.g Rail Bound Equipment
- Control financial resources allocated for Production Engineering, expenditure vs forecast.
- Ensures all Risk Management Process & Procedures are adhered to.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical Heavy Current)
- Government Certificate of Competency Mines & Works – (Please send a copy with your application)
- 7 years’ Post GCC Underground experience. Production experience mandatory
- Valid Certificate of Fitness or the ability to obtain one
- Market Related Salary
- Permanent Position
- Relocation Required