One of our Mining House clients is currently seeking a Section Engineer to join their team.
If you have your Mine Manager Competency Certificate, experience in an Underground Mine environment and an eye for detail. This could be a great opportunity for you.
- Ensure section legal compliance
- Meeting Stoping, Development and Logistical Operation targets
- Manage maintenance of production equipment and infrastructure
- Monitor operational effectiveness of engineering support functions
- Promote team effectiveness, team relations and competence of engineering staff
- Enforce engineering Technical Standards and Codes of Practice
- Control financial resources allocated for Production Engineering, expenditure vs forecast.
- Ensures all Risk Management Process & Procedures are adhered to.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering – Degree / Diploma
- Mine Managers Certificate of Competency (Please send with application)
- Deep level mining experience at section manager level – in a production environment.
- Valid Certificate of Fitness or the ability to obtain one
- Market Related Salary
- Permanent Position
- Relocation Required