|My client has several coal deposits in East Africa. They are needing a strong mine engineer to take over the COO responsibilities of the development of this mine.
- Manage all technical mine engineering aspects of the developing mine
- Health and safety
- People management
- Cost and budget responsibility
- Acting as COO and General Manager of the project.
- Qualified Mine Engineer
- Mine Management experience
- Coal and open-pit mining experience essential
- Previous assignments in Africa preferred.
- Permanent contract with 6 month probation and 6 month notice period
- Fly in fly out roster (6/2 or 8/3) for first 6 months then residential status
- USD tax free salary
- Start date First quarter of 2017
- Benefits: accommodation, food, flights and medical