A leading international resources company is looking for a Senior Project Scheduler to join a major project of theirs in Mozambique.
- Control and optimise the construction schedule on a large mine infrastructure project and to generate high-level project schedules on various engineering CAPEX and OPEX projects within the Balama construction site.
- Prepare project plans, schedules and establish milestones.
- Lead in establishing and assessing schedule risk.
- Evaluate and report schedule deviations.
- Ensure work breakdown structures are carried through the project schedules.
- Prepare high-level and detailed schedules, monitoring curves.
- Report progress achieved and schedule outcomes.
- Participate in vendor\contractor bid reviews.
- Assist in claims evaluation and negotiation.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Project / Construction Management or Engineering qualifications.
- 10+ years’ experience in project planning and schedule control on engineering and construction projects.
- Extensive experience in construction planning and the ability to challenge and optimise schedules.
- Previous experience working within a greenfields mining project environment.
- Strong communication, stakeholder engagement and relationship building skills.