As an experienced tester, you will be part of a development team responsible for implementing quality code changes initiated by customers (support) or product management (development). You will need to be able to work closely with analysts, developers and documenters to deliver high quality product to a specified timescale.$
- Defining test plans and executing test cases.
- Understanding / experience of test methodologies and techniques – both structured and exploratory.
- Oracle and MS SQL Server experience.
- Experience in one or more of the following Test types – Integration, System, and / or Regression.
- Fault management (raising error logs, following up, re-testing).
- Degree or equivalent tertiary qualification with a computer science major from a recognized technikon or university.
- Computer Science degree with ISEB training preferred.
- Minimum of 3-5 years commercial experience testing software.
- Knowledge of Quality Centre advantageous.
- Telecommunications background advantageous.