Reference Number: 969-1503LH
Our client, a mining contractor in South Africa, is in search of a Service Centre Manager with process plant and pumps experience to join their team in the North West Province.
- Holistic management of the service centre.
- Providing technical support within the service centre and to clients.
- Managing existing clients and developing new clients.
- Driving continuous improvement initiatives.
- Forecasting spares requirements.
- Budgeting and cost control.
- Ensure quality and safety standards are adhered to.
Requirements:Qualification and Skill
- Fitter and Turner trade certificate or similar technical qualification.
- Matric certificate.
- 5 years’ previous experience in a management role within a service centre or similar environment.
- 10 years’ experience in the maintenance of pumps and processing plants within the mining industry.
- Knowledge of Lean and Kaizen methodology.
- Computer literate with experience in ERP software.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent contract.
- Candidates residing in the geographical area are encouraged to apply.