Our Client is looking for Service Parts Promotor to handle all training of and support of SPE (Service Parts Engineer) at dealer level. To increase parts sales in the Sub Saharan Africa region through parts promotions and support to dealers SPE and their customers. The Successful Candidate will have to have strong Problem Solving, Decision Making and Planning skills.
- Technical support and parts sales support to SPE’
- Implement marketing research for parts to help develop service parts and kits to expand parts sales to selected customers and to Contribute to the Development of parts sales materials, (manuals, tools, sales promotional plans) for the SPE’s.
- Negotiate parts prices with the suppliers or the dealers for specific promotions or campaigns
- Visit potential customers with the dealers to promote the service parts, kits and special promotions
- Arrange training seminars or a conferences to the dealers or customer to promote service parts
- Participate in setting goals for annual sales targets, marketing budget and capex budget
- Ensure monthly tracking and reporting against set budgets.
- Conduct SPE training using training materials supplied and evaluate SPE’s activity.
- Identify special projects required within the business unit
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Mechanical Engineering Diploma or equivalent NQF 7 education
- 3-5 years’ experience in Sales / Part sales of heavy equipment or associated industries (Mining and construction machinery preferable
- 3 years Product Support for heavy equipment or associated industries (Mining and construction machinery preferable)
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent Position
- Competitive Package
- Medical aid ;
- Pension ;
- Cell phone allowance ;
- Car allowance and
- Petrol Card