There is an exciting position available for a Skills Development Facilitator (SDF) with Strong Engineering Experience.
- Analyse the skills requirements within the organization and coordinate the execution of the personal development plans of employees.
- Oversee and facilitate the IDP and skills questionnaires for all employees in line with HRD budget and business planning.
- Monitor and implement the workplace skills plan, report accordingly and serve as an SDF for Nkomati mine.
- Ensure proper consultation of all relevant stakeholders on training plan and reporting, i.e. WSP, ATR, SLP and training commitments.
- Submit grant applications to the MQA and report monthly/quarterly on SDF issues to management in line with HRD Budget and requirements.
- Capture and analyse training progress data, monitor and review training of learners.
- Monthly consultation and engagement with the students and ensure records are up to date with regards to results and payments.
- Coordination and recruitment of Leanerships, Bursaries, Interns and Graduates as per the plan.
- Training needs analysis and develop site specific training material.
- Assess, moderate validity of training material and execute training interventions.
- Oversee scheduling, administration and data capturing of training interventions.
- Evaluation, assessment of training competence and post intervention assessments of trainees to ensure development and SETA requirements.
- Ensure and comply with safety standards guidelines, policies and procedures.
- Coordination of on mine trackless mobile machinery licenses and compliance.
- Access and update MQA web site and record/ log individual employee competence including links to applicable assessors and moderations.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Grade 12/Standard 10
- National Certificate ETD Practitioner NQF 5
- Recognized Engineering Trade Certificate
- SDF Skills Program Certificate, Registered Assessor, Moderator
- Supervisory Management NQF 4 (Advantageous)
- 4 to 5 years relevant Training experience post trade, in a mining environment and 3-5 years’ Experience as SDF
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Competitive salary package with standard fringe benefits applies.