Our mining Client has an exciting new Tailings Reclamation Project located in the DRC. They are looking for Candidates with strong focus on quality, HSE, planning etc. to join their team for an 18-24 month period. Expat experience within Africa and large Projects background would be essential.
- Checking and Sign off of all SMPP works etc.
- Oversee all Field work on plant and insure all quality standards are met.
- Report errors and faults with proposal preparation and report writing
- Investigating problems and diagnosing and repairing faults and troubleshooting.
- Providing technical support and ensuring safe working conditions
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Related Qualifications with hands on experience
- 5 years’ experience as a multi-disciplinary Field Supervisor
- Structural, mechanical, piping and plate work experience
- Civils experience would be advantageous.
- DRC experience advantageous.
- Basically a SMPP Supervisor with a little earthworks and architecture experience
Benefits and Contractual information:
- 18 -24 months contract
- 6/2 FIFO rotation
- Accommodation, Flights
- BUPA medical cover (Evac and stabilisation), death and disability cover
- All in-country expenses