Participates in planning, designing, developing and testing software systems or applicatio
ns for software enhancements and new products.
- Understand and Adhere to all Corporate Policies to include but not limited to the Clients Code of Ethics and Global Information Security.
- Participates in the design, development, testing and delivery of high quality software/solutions.
- Creates and reviews unit, integration, system, and/or QA Test Plans/Scripts, executes test, and analyzes results.
- Participates in the researches and resolution of customer reported problems.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field or equivalent software development experience.
- Core Java development experience
- Experience in one of the following database platforms: SQL Server / My SQL / DB2 / Oracle