Participates in planning, designing, developing and testing software systems or applications for software enhancements and new products.Responsibilities:
- Understand and Adhere to all Corporate Policies to include but not limited to the Clients Code of Ethics and Global Information Security.
- Participates in the design, development, testing and delivery of high quality software/solutions.
- Experience with Web Services, MS SQL Server, Python, MS Reporting Services an advantage.
- Knowledgeable and experienced in agile software development methodologies.
- Experience in the use of Continuous Integration (CI) tools (Hudson/Jenkins) advantageous.
- Experience in a Test Driven Development (TDD) and Behaviour-Driven Development (BDD) advantageous.
- Telecommunications background advantageous.
- Minimum 3-5 years VB/C#.NET experience.
- Must have experience developing unit tests.
- Strong ability when it comes to implementing code that is highly maintainable and testable
- Must have Oracle and MS SQL Server experience.
- Must have strong relational database and stored procedure experience.
- Be comfortable constructing complex high performance SQL queries.