To carry out duties concerning general contract and commercial work in the best interest of the company.
- Drafting commercial contracts and other instruments affecting the company interests
- Resolving contractual and commercial problems
- Advising the company on the general commercial interest of contracts
- Work with contract managers, commercial managers and also their counterparts at contractors
- Provide input in areas that are not in compliance with regulation practices
- Reviewing, scrutinizing, and developing operational process flows
- Assist with contract and company risk assessments
- Ensure that all stakeholders, such as administration, operations, and finance understand and adhere to contractual obligations; reflecting them accurately
- Participate in the implementation of sustainable development policies and procedures pertaining to procurement
- The candidate must be able to work in a team and learn from his pears and needs to oversee company needs, handle business issues, manage company associations, and recognize business opportunities
- The candidate shall be communicating and be involved in negotiations with contractors and suppliers
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commercial / Law (First Class).
- Management qualification
- Minimum 5 years Procurement experience with at least 3 years at a supervisory level
- Good understanding of legal implications
- Strong contract negotiating experience
- Proven ability to deliver results and act as a change agent.
- High level understanding of all relevant legislations affecting the commercial engagements in Morocco.
- Locals encouraged to apply
- Exapats with previous Moroccan experience also encouraged to apply.