The incumbent will be responsible for all IT Support and Programmes within their own Division.
- Auditing of all company PC’s, ensuring company procedures are followed and maintained.
- Loading of relevant operating schemes, hardware and software.
- Installing and configuring services and work stations accordingly.
- Administering of Servers.
- Implementing support and training to users.
- Ensuring that Daily Backups are running smoothly and correctly.
- Purchasing of :
- IT hardware
- IT software
- IT consumables
- Managing and maintaining network.
- SYSPRO support
- VIP support
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Min requirement Matric with 5 years relevant experience
- IT qualification such as A+, MCSE (Microsoft Certified System Engineer)
- Understanding all Microsoft programs
- Working knowledge of :
- Syspro and VIP systems will be an advantage
- Windows XP/7/8/10
- Windows 2003, 2008, 2012 Server
- Lotus Notes
- Citrix Zen Centre