To engineer and execute quality in the design, engineering and service of projects from start to completion.Responsibilities:
- Carry out the design, engineering and compilation of documentation in respect of projects
- Compile engineering schedule for a project
- Completion of engineering of a project to customer standards.
- Compiling of FAT and SAT documentation as well as Final Documentation
- Compile the final project report.
- Manage contractors, working on the project with you.
- Present training on systems.
- Stay abreast of strategic and engineering solution developments on the Client’s systems.
- Work closely with other Engineers, exchanging engineering information.
- Support the Project Manager / Departmental Manager in technical issues.
- To assist the Sales Team with the production of technically and commercially acceptable proposals, tender documents and bid submissions by checking and agreeing key elements affecting engineering execution.
- Train Engineering colleagues to an acceptable standard within personal areas of expertise when required.
- Software, licensing and document control.
- Maintain a professional attitude and project a proper image of the company and the Systems Engineer at all times.
- Abide by the company’s business expenditure policies relating to business activities.
- Abide by the Authority Levels document.
- Adherence to the Client’s Quality Management procedures and European Accounting procedures manual.
- Respond positively to any other reasonable request pertaining to the job.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Degree or Diploma in an engineering or process related discipline.
- Member of professional Institution.
- Full PC , Microsoft package, and email literacy .
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in industrial Systems.
- Proven track record in engineering significant projects.
- Implementation of major software/application packages.
- Working knowledge of computer integration, networking and MIS system