A leading international engineering consulting company is currently seeking a Technical Principal to join our established bridge teams in Pretoria. With vast experience in Civil Engineering with a focus in Bridge Engineering
- Building the companies’ reputation locally, nationally and internationally as a leading consultant with a strong reputation for innovation, technical excellence, quality and project delivery
- Building strong and sustainable relationships with existing or new clients
- When required, providing project governance, at project director level, to achieve reliable project performance in terms of sophistication, timeliness and quality
- Supporting our regional management team in South Africa to provide leadership to employees to ensure cohesion, optimal performance, resourcing, retention and professional development.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Civil Engineering. Post graduate qualification in Structural Engineering is desirable.
- 15 years relevant experience
- Expert level technical knowledge in Bridge Engineering
- Excellent industry awareness
- Superior ability to manage client relationships and expectations
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to work effectively within a diverse and multi-disciplinary environment
- Able to undertake some travel (domestic or international).
If you wish to apply for the position please send your CV to James Midlane at firstname.lastname@example.org