Reference Number: 848-0602LH
Our client, with operations in West Africa, is seeking a French speaking Training and Development specialist to join their team on site.
- Designing, development and facilitating training and development programs and systems.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory standards.
- Mentoring and training subordinates.
- Talent management trough selecting and development top talent.
- Managing work performance of employees.
- Development strategy plans and budgets of up to 3 years with a focus on training needs analysis.
- Implementing and managing a learning management system.
- Liaising with the government training agency.
- Reporting and record keeping.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Degree in Training and Development or similar tertiary qualification.
- Qualification in coaching or mentoring highly advantageous.
- French communication skills.
- 10 years of experience in training and development within the mining industry.
- Experience liaising with government training agencies.
- Experience with learning management systems.
- Previous experience working as an expatriate in West Africa.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- FIFO roster.
- 12 month renewable contract.