Our client is looking for a calm and organized person, with a great attention to details and that have a good understanding of the financial terms and processes to join their Treasury office as a Treasury Manager at their corporate office in Sandton.
- Responsible of subordinates and their duties that include but is not limited to the following:
- Responsible for day-to-day cash management activities, co-ordination with banks and relationship management, computation of tax and royalty to the Government.
- Execute clerical functions to the treasury department.
- Provide administrative clerical support to the treasury.
- Support treasurers in verifying cash transactions on a daily basis.
- Prepare bank statements and relevant financial records for top management.
- Maintain and manage treasury files, bank records, financial logs and reports.
- Initiate and implement safe & secure measures in protecting treasury cash.
- Maintain, manage and update treasury databases.
- Assist and support audit team in auditing of treasury records.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Graduate degree or diploma in accounting
- Experience in Project finance / Long term Capital / Dept and capital market / syndicate long-term loans / Financial Modeling / risk management / exposure to tax.
- Additional qualifications in the field of accounting and taxation would be an advantage.
- 2-5 years relevant experience at a multinational organization in a shared services environment.
- At least 3 years in Managerial Role of Treasury Office
- Treasury and currency exchange management experience.
- Clear understanding of Banking procedures, taxation and royalty would be pre-requisite.
- Membership with accredited financial body such as SAICA.
- Additional qualifications in similar fields is an advantage
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Competitive Market related Package on offer