- Grade and orientation pegging
- Markers to be installed as needed by the high speed development team, needs to be done with high level of accuracy.
- Weekly survey of the underground mine to quantify underground advance for the week.
- Monitor quality of the underground mine development with regard to grade, orientation and over-break.
- Produce accurate, professional survey notes for the development team timeously as required.
- Surveying of stockpiles, waste dumps, general ROM surveys on surface.
- Transfer skills to national workers as required in the company’s local content policy
- Massive mining experience
- At least 5 year’s experience as a ‘hands on’ underground surveyor
- Mine planning competencies will be an added advantage
- High Competency in GEOVIA Surpac is a MUST
- Must be very meticulous, competent, time conscious, assertive and punctual
- Fluency in English
- No criminal record
- 3 year fixed term contract
- FIFO Roster (65 days on, 24 days off), Subject to a 3 month probation period.
- USD Market Related salary
- Start date: ASAP (must be available on short notice )