- Effective implementation and management of all operations within your scope of responsibility
- Manage the project according to the companies safety and regulations
- Confirm quality and accuracy of entire project.
- Ensure correct and timeous report of operations to the organisation
- Ensure that company SHEQ policies and procedures are adhered to and are to the company’s risk framework Interface with operations with regards to project execution management.
- Effective communication skills to build relationships with external and internal stakeholders
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- 10 years mining experience with some shaft sinking experience
- 1-2 years’ experience as Underground Manager
- Mining Engineering Degree / Mine Managers Certificate of Competency / Higher Diploma in Mining
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Competitive Market Related Salary
- Extensive Benefits
- Permanent Contract
- 30 days leave
Feature image credit: Acacia Mining