Are you an experienced Workshop Manager with a background in Heavy Haulage Commercial Trucks in the transport industry?
Our client is currently seeking a qualified individual to join their team in Kenya.
- Management of the workshop team on a daily basis.
- Coordinating tasks and resources.
- Responsible for evaluating body structures, engine management and repairs, driveline management and repairs.
- Planning and cost control.
- Testing and commissioning of fleet.
- Reporting on fleet maintenance and performance analysis.
- Fleet management and vehicle tracking.
- Mentoring and training of subordinates.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Fluent English communication skills.
- Swahili communication skills.
- Mechanical Engineering Degree or similar qualification.
- 10 years’ experience in commercial and heavy fleet maintenance, with 4 years at management level.
- Extensive experience on heavy duty commercial trucks used in heavy haulage.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office.
- Previous experience mentoring and training and subordinates.
- Residential position; relocation will be required.