Reference Number: 945-1001LH
Our client is in search of an experienced Workshop Manager with a background in mine operations and associated port facilities to lead their central workshop in West Africa.
- Provide engineering maintenance services to all sections required for the mine site and port facilities.
- Ensure optimum plant and equipment availability and reliability through effective maintenance.
- Inventory management for spares and consumables.
- Budgeting and cost control.
- Ensure environmental, health and safety standards are adhered to.
- Mentoring and training subordinates.
Requirements:Qualification and Skill
- Mechanical or Electrical Engineering Degree or similar qualification.
- 10 years minimum previous experience in maintenance engineering within a mining environment.
- 5 years’ experience in workshop management functions.
- 3 years previous port maintenance experience.
- Computer literate.
- Previous experience working with multicultural teams as an expatriate in Africa.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- FIFO roster.
- Single status contract.