Are you a French speaking Workshop Manager with experience on heavy duty trucks, light vehicles and lifting equipment, who has previously worked in the DRC?
Our client is currently seeking a qualified individual to lead their team on-site.
- Management of the workshop team on a daily basis.
- Coordinating tasks and resources.
- Responsible for evaluating body structures, engine management and repairs, driveline management and repairs.
- Setting up and managing stores and stock.
- Managing repairs on heavy duty trucks, lifting and handling equipment and light vehicles.
- Planning and cost control.
- Testing and commissioning of fleet.
- Reporting on fleet maintenance and performance analysis.
- Fleet management and vehicle tracking.
- Mentoring and training of subordinates.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Fluent French communication skills.
- Mechanical or Electrical Engineering Degree.
- Previous experience working in the DRC.
- 10 years’ experience in heavy duty, handling equipment and light vehicle fleet maintenance, with 5 years at management level.
- Extensive experience on heavy duty trucks used in heavy haulage.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office.
- Previous experience mentoring and training and subordinates.