Service Pack 2 for MICROMINE 2020 is now available for download.
Released on March 4th, Service Pack 2 brings with it several important bug fixes and enhancements.
Here are some of the enhancements featured in Service Pack 2:
- Improved display performance to provide faster rendering on 4K screens
- Added support for OMF 1.0 grid import/export functionality
- Charts: Improved Top Cut graph to include higher intervals for probability plot
- Improved rendering speed of wireframes
- Drillholes: Improved robustness of Downhole Compositing when comparing overlapping interval boundaries
- Ring Design: Restored ability to export multiple rings to IREDES format
- Scheduler: Improved workflow by adding default task types for new operational projects
Read more about MICROMINE
A full list of the bug fixes and enhancements in Service Pack 2 can be found on the Start Page when launching MICROMINE 2020.