We are pleased to launch an industry wide Call for Technical Papers for the CBM-TEC technical workshop programme. Speaking at CBM-TEC is your platform to be profiled as an industry expert, have privileged access to stakeholders and media for interviews, and be featured as a distinguished participant.
In 2016, the focus will be on these critical areas:
- Cost optimisation strategies and technologies
- Mine safety, environment and quality
- Occupational health and safety
- Grade control and quality control
- Management systems and plant mechanisation
- Exploration, including surveys, data and exploration hot spots
- Extraction, related technologies
- Metallurgy, processing and related technologies
- Mine construction, maintenance and construction
- Power supply for mining operations
Special reminder for private companies: Limited space is available to private companies who are reminded to submit non-commercial abstracts for review. Value is placed on case studies that are jointly submitted with the public sector.
For more information about the conference or sending your abstract please contact:
Nicole Smith | email@example.com | +27 (0) 21 700 3522