Bamako, Mali – October 09, 2017: Following the news of several new discoveries which have tripled the estimates of the nation’s Bauxite reserves, the mining prospects of Mali is poised for massive growth. The country is already a leading Gold producer being the third leading producer of gold in Sub-Saharan Africa and the output is estimated rise with mining giants such as Hummingbird Resources (Yanifolila Gold Project) and B2Gold (Fekola Gold Project) starting production there.
Thus with Mali being a desirable investing destination, the 7th International Mali Mining and Petroleum Conference & Exhibition (JMP) provides an ideal platform for miners, investors, government officials and service providers to forge new business opportunities and partnerships. JMP Mali 2017 is already expected to have over 400 industry related delegates, +70 exhibitors and +1000 visitors. The event’s proud list of sponsors includes big names such as B2Gold, Wassoul’or, Petroma, Anglogold Ashanti, Randgold, Enroxxs, Vivo and many more.
Attending JMP Mali 2017 will help delegates gain mining and petroleum industry insights and learn about the latest technologies and products whilst building brand awareness and key relationships for the benefit of their business.
Reasons to Attend:
- Gain first hand access to decision makers in both the public and private sector
- Understand the legal and regulatory framework guiding Mali’s extractives industry
- Find out about investment opportunities geared at fully exploiting Mali’s mineral resources
- Discover how to tap into areas of Mali that have not as yet been explored for mineral deposits
- Identify opportunities for infrastructure development targeted at supporting Mali’s natural resources potential
- Get perspective on the planned energy project developments for the benefit of industry and communities alike
- Hear about new developments in hydrocarbon exploration projects from the major players
The 7th Edition of JMP Mali comprising of three days of trade exhibition, workshops, conference sessions and discussions will focus on encouraging diversification, improving infrastructure, furthering economic development and increasing socio-economic benefits by bringing in investors from all over the world in a vastly untapped market.