Monitoring of daily security operations and all general security aspects on the Project Concession area, inclusive of the diamond processing, handling, and safekeeping of the diamond production.Preferable candidates from Eastern EuropeResponsibilities:
- Staff the Security Department Control Rooms and operate all the functions, to agreed levels, within it including CCTV, access control, alarm, telephonic and radio systems, as well as the distribution of keys, recording details in logbooks as appropriate.
- Monitor and test the daily electronic operations of CCTV, Access Control System and fire alarm equipment, including the quality of surveillance and detection facilities and affect corrections as required.
- Provides hardware and software troubleshooting support to various locations, seeking technical advice and support as required.
- Undertake staff training as required and receive guidance and instruction from the HOD Security or his representative when necessary. Help train new members of the security department in working at Security Control Rooms and complete assessment forms as required.
- Identifying high-risk areas and maintaining constant surveillance.
- Maintaining Constant Communication with other Security Departments on the Mine.
- Reporting and Managing of Emergencies
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Security Experience.
- Security to Diamond Mine would be advantageous.
- Preferable candidates from Eastern Europe.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- FIFO (days on 56 / 24 Days of)
- Market Related Salary USD net.