We are currently working on a Performance Manager Role that will essentially support the establishment and maintenance of a high performance management system through the alignment of Operational practice to national and industry standards.Responsibilities:
- Coordinate, implement, control, monitor and support sub-functional change management to drive performance management and optimization thereof.
- Obtain, check and refine information. Collate and submit reports. Run data exception reports and take corrective action.
- Review / optimize performance management policies / procedures.
- Ensure operational Performance Management plan is implemented and maintained.
- Ensure that performance contracts are in place for employees during the induction process.
- Provide support to line managers in executing and training in the performance process to ensure that employee performance is monitored on an on-going basis.
- Keep up to date with and ensure alignment of operational practice to national and industry standards, approved Group practices and programs.
- Facilitate and monitor integration with other Operational and Group systems.
- Plan and organize the strategic direction of the implementation and settlement of the Performance management System according to best practices.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Grade 12
- Human Resources Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Human Resources Honours Degree (advantageous)
- SABPP HR Professional (advantageous)
- 3-5 Years’ Operational Performance Management practices and systems experience
- 5-8 Years’ Operational HR experience
- Valid Code B / EB driver’s license
- Relocation Required
- Permanent Position
- Market Related Salary