Tarring of Pitseng and Uranium Street
Employer Tender Number: 11/2018/11
cidb Reference Number: 100041211
It is estimated that tenderers should have a cidb contractor grading of 6CE.
Only tenderers who Bidders must comply with the following minimum requirements: Failure to comply will lead to non-consideration of tender (Non- responsive).
Additional requirements will be stipulated in the bid document.
1. Valid tax clearance certificate OR the verification pin code issued by South African Revenue Services (SARS) must be submitted.
2. Proof indicating that the municipal account of the Bidder or its Directors are paid up to date (not older than 3 months in arrears) must be submitted.
3. A valid letter of good standing in respect of Compensation for Occupational Injuries and Diseases Act (COIDA) must be submitted or an exemption letter thereof from the Labour Department or from any accredited institution.
4. A valid CIDB contractor’s grading of 6 CE or higher must be submitted.
5. A compulsory briefing session and site visit will be held as stipulated above.
6. Bidders must comply with all terms and conditions as outlined in this tender document.
7. A signed joint venture / consortium agreement/s must be submitted with the tender document (if applicable). In cases of joint venture / consortium all parties are required to submit the above mentioned documentation, failure of which will lead to a disqualification.
The Physical Address for collection of Tender documents is:
Meyer Boulevard and Klasie Havenga
Documents may be collected during work hours after 10h00 on 2017/08/28
A non-refundable tender deposit of R5,000.00 payable by proof of deposit , cash or bank guaranteed cheque is required on collection of the Tender documents.
Collection of bid documents: Bid documents may be purchased during office hours between 08h15 to 15h15 on Monday to Friday excluding public holidays at:
Emfuleni Local Municipality Offices
Cnr Klasie Havenga Street & Frikkie Meyer Boulevard
Queries relating to the issues of these documents may be addressed to:
Tel No. 016 950 6486
Fax No. 086 457 2620
A compulsory clarification meeting with representatives of the Employer will take place at Municipal Offices, Cnr Klasie Havenga Street & Frikkie Meyer Boulevard Vanderbijlpark on 23 September 2016 at 10H00 in the Mayor’s Parlour on 2017/09/05 starting at 10h00.
The closing time for receipt of Tenders is 10h00 on 02 October 2017.
Telephonic, Telegraphic, Telex, Facsimile, Emailed and Late Tenders will not be accepted.
Tenders may only be submitted on the tender documentation that is issued.