Organisation: Addis Ababa City Roads Authority
Address: P.O. Box 1169. Africa Hall Addis Ababa
Document type: Addis Ababa City Roads Authority
Bidding type: International competitive bidding
Project location: Ethiopia
Tender notice no: AACRA/INPUT/ICB/002/2017/18
Description: Tenders are invited for supply and delivery of bitumen grade 85/100 and MC- 3000
Bid closing date: Jan 26, 2018 10:30 AM
Bid opening date: Jan 26, 2018 10:00 AM
Deadline: 26 Jan 2018
1 . Addis Ababa City Road Authority (AACRA) with the Owen budget to be used for the Procurement of Bitumen Grade 85/1 00 and MC - 3000
2. AACRA invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply and delivery of goods mentioned above.
3. Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open international tendering procedures contained in the Public Procurement and Property Administration Proclamation of the Government of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia and is open to all eligible bidders.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from AACRA and inspect the bidding document at the address given below at 7 (a) from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
5. A complete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders at the address given below at 7(a) upon payment of a non-refundable fee of 400.00 Eth Birr or equivalent amount. The method of payment will be in cash.
6. Bid must be delivered/closed to the Address below at 7(b) on or before Jan 26, 2017 at 10:00 AM.
7. Bids must be accompanied by a bid security mentioned on bid data sheet ITB 1.3 Eth Birr or equivalent in hard currency in the form of CPO or unconditional Bank counter guarantee from Commercial Banks.
Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders/ representatives who choose to attend at the address below at 7 (b) on Jan. 26, 2017 at 10:30 AM.
(a) Documents will be issued at Addis Ababa City Road Authority Head office 1st Floor Room No. 109, Tel: 011 -372-28-25/011 - 372 00 47
(b) Bids must be delivered to, and will be opened at Addis Ababa City Road Authority Head office 1st Floor Room No. 109 Tel: 011 -372-28-25/011 -372 00 47
8. AACRA reserves the right to reject any or all bids any items on the bid.
Feature image credit: Wikimedia