Future of Mining Americas connects the mining supply chain around the globe to debate the future of the industry and discover the latest innovations and technologies that are spearheading mine productivity, efficiency and safety.
The conference takes place October 29-30 in Denver with dedicated curated content with focus on the themes of Exploration, Development, Management, Infrastructure and Leadership.
The agenda will ask key questions, including:
- How will mining be disrupted in the next decade?
- How will autonomy and technology change our view of the average "miner?" and how will this transformation actually happen?
- How is the mining industry raising the bar using Business Ecosystems to accelerate the pace of innovation?
- How can the global mining industry collectively work towards a positive culture shift and how can mining companies prepare for the future by developing an agile talent base?
- What are the key strategies for building and maintaining relationships with governments and communities as well as the impact of stricter regulations, tightening stakeholder engagement and regional rights for the indigenous population?
- How are miners creating a new positive brand image, free of past industry stigmas?
- How can transparency and communication be used as an image builder rather than a destroyer?
Speakers delivering on these topic areas include Mike Wundenberg, VP Operational Technology and Innovation, Newmont, Gordana Slepcev, Chief Operating Officer, Anaconda Mining, Afzal Jessa, Chief Digital Officer, Vale, John Mullally, Vice President Corporate Affairs and Energy, Goldcorp and Elena Mayer, President and CEO, Women Who Rock.
The conference is well supported by mining company partner Newmont, together sponsoring solution providers specializing in operational and digital transformation, analytics, Internet of Things (IoT), Artificial Intelligence, drone solutions and geospatial data collection, including Komatsu, Proudfoot, Riivos, RIEGL, senseFly, Uptake, Commit Works, Hayward Baker, Vrify Technologies and Earth AI.
All those with a vested interested in the future of mining can participate from October 29-30 at the Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver Downtown Convention Center, CO, USA.
For more information visit http://americas.future-of-mining.com