Webinar broadcast date: Tuesday, 27 October 2020
13h00 GMT | 15h00 SAST
Northern Ireland is home to a widespread pool of mining technology talent – that caters to helping build new generation mines across Africa. When considering potential supply and service provider partners to deliver new-age technologies to enhance the performance of your mine – the region cannot be ignored.
Join Mining Review Africa and Invest Northern Ireland as we unpack two areas within the mining sector that demonstrate the phenomenal successes Northern Irish companies can achieve on the African continent.
Join this session to learn:
- Who is Invest Northern Ireland and what is the company’s strategic focus on driving partner opportunities for the African mining sector
- Why partner with Northern Irish companies?
- How are companies from Northern Ireland best positioned to suit the evolving needs of the African mining sector?
- Wireless sensing technology (IIoT) – Northern Ireland’s Sensoteq reveals how its technology can be effectively be used to detect equipment faults at an early stage
- The future of sand washing – CDE Global, from Northern Ireland, shares technologies that can enhance sand washing operations in Africa
- How can the UK finance African buyers for mining equipment?
Swathi Sri, Head of Territory, IMEA | Invest Northern Ireland
Willem Du Plooy, Business Development Manager South Africa | CDE Global
David Procter, Systems Development Manager | Sensoteq
Steve Gray, Country Manager – West Africa | UK Export Finance