Bamako, Mali – November, 2017: Established as one of West Africa’s leading extractive industries, the 7th International Mali Mining and Petroleum Conference & Exhibition (JMP Mali 2017) is deeming, yet again, to be an enormous success with +1000 attendees expected to attend. The event will take place at the prestigious Hotel Laico L’Amitié in Bamako from the 21-23 November 2017. Organised by the Ministry of Mines of Mali and AME Trade Ltd, the event is proud to be sponsored by big names like B2Gold, Petroma, Wassoul’or, Anglo Gold Ashanti, Enrroxs, Randgold Resources, Vivo Energy and many more.
The event will be honoured by the presence of prestigious personalities including His Excellency Ibrahim Boubacar Keita, President of the Republic of Mali as well as His Excellency Dr. Tiémoko Sangaré, Minister of Mines, Republic of Mali and Mayor of Commune II Bamako.
Mali has become a desirable investment following the news of new discoveries which have tripled the estimates of the nation’s Bauxite reserves. Apart from being the third largest producer of gold in Sub-Saharan Africa, the country is going through a boom in gold production and investors are viewing it as an ideal venue for exploring and mining gold. These favourable aspects are supplemented by the recent steps initiated by the Malian government to modernise and improve transparency in issuing mining licenses.
The 7th Edition of JMP Mali comprising of three days of trade exhibition, workshops, conference sessions and discussions will focus on encouraging diversification, improving infrastructure, furthering economic development and increasing socio-economic benefits by bringing in investors from all over the world in a vastly untapped market. The event aims to bring together experts and major industry players to delve into the issues and look into the prospects facing the resources industry. The theme of JMP MALI 2017 is “The exploitation of mineral resources integrated into the economy as a factor of sustainable development.”
Acclaimed industry leaders will be participating at JMP Mali 2017 and sharing their insights and deep industry focused knowledge. Some of the eminent speakers include:
- Aliou Boubacar Diallo, President, Wassoul’Or SA and Petroma Inc.
- Ahmed Ag Mohamed, General director, AUREP
- Sam Samake, Group Regional Manager West Africa, Randgold
- Fatoumata Traore, Permanent secretary, ITIE Mali
- Pramoth Domun, Senior Business Development Manager, Vivo Energy Africa
- Madani Diallo, President, GEOPRIM
- Jean Keita, Morila
- Michael Reza Pacha, Chairman, Enrroxs Energy & Mining Group
- Darryl Butcher, Project Manager, Birimian
- Daniel Betts, Managing Director, Hummingbird Resources
- Bernard Aylward, CEO, Kodal Minerals
- John Welborn, Managing Director & CEO, Resolute Mining
- Mohamed Diarra, Country Manager, B2Gold
- André Strydom, General Manager, AngloGold Ashanti
All the factors cumulated together makes JMP MALI 2017, the ideal platform for miners, investors, government officials and service providers to forge new business opportunities and partnerships. The event has confirmed +400 registered delegates, +70 exhibitors and +21 sponsors.
Featured Image Source: 123rf