Reference Number: 947-1001LH
Our client is in search of an experienced Engineering Manager with a background in the management of mine site maintenance engineering to lead their team on site in West Africa.
- Overseeing engineering maintenance for site-wide maintenance including processing plants, infrastructure, services, facilities, light vehicles and port facilities.
- Implementation of improved maintenance planning processes and systems.
- Setting up a Reliability Team to implement a site-wide condition monitoring and reliability focus.
- Setting up formal training programs to upskill local nationals.
- Providing technical guidance to all departments.
- Ensure optimum plant availability and reliability through effective maintenance.
- Budgeting and cost control.
- Mentoring and training subordinates.
Requirements:Qualification and Skill
- Mechanical Engineering Degree essential.
- 15 years previous experience in site-wide maintenance engineering within mining environments.
- 5 years’ experience in engineering management functions for large maintenance operations.
- Experienced in implementing maintenance systems (CMMS) and strategies.
- Previous experience with wet slurry pumping and screening processes within a high wear environment
- Previous experience setting up formal training programs to upskill local nationals
- Well-versed in reliability centered maintenance and condition monitoring.
- Project management experience.
- Previous experience working with multicultural teams as an expatriate in West Africa.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- FIFO roster.
- Single status contract.