Zimbabwe Mining Investment Conference 2018 Blurb
When: Zimbabwe Mining Investment Conference London 2018 - 26th November 2018
Where: 5 Star Le Meridien Piccadilly Hotel, Piccadilly, London.
Registration starts at 8:15am and the conference starts promptly at 08:45 and will finish at 1pm.
A complimentary lunch will be provided.
Meet key players in Zimbabwe's mining sector and network with local and international corporates involved and or exploring investment and business opportunities in Zimbabwe's mining sector. Hear first hand from the Key Government officials and industry experts. The Conference will use the Zimbabwe Mining Investment Promotion as a backdrop to discuss the mining industry globally and then honing in on Zimbabwe with a mix of Expert Panelists.
OUR STELLAR SPEAKER LIST :
CHAIR : Will Kennedy -Managing Editor EMEA - Bloomberg Hon. Winston Chitando
- Minister of Mines & Mining Development Republic of Zimbabwe , Manji Cheto - Primary Markets Business Development Manager | London Stock Exchange Group
- Algy Cluff Chairman, Cluff Natural Resources,Anders Alfredson Head Mining & Metals London, Standard Bank Group
- Andrew Moorfield Co-Head of Investment Banking, Head of Natural Resources - Exotix Capital
- Mark Tyler Director Bardene Financial
- Rama Ayman CEO, MMG Capital
- Amanda Van Dyke CEO South River Mining Asset Management
- Batirai Manhando President - Chamber of Mines of Zimbabwe
- John Teeling CEO , Botswana Diamonds
- Ashruf Kaka Chief Advisor Moti Group
- Scott Macmillan CEO Invictus Energy and more.
Limited Availability Register Now
This event has limited availability please Register now by clicking on the links below or by calling the numbers below as we have a limited number of Delegate passes for the event.
Ticket Prices :
International Delegates : Standard Ticket £600-00
Complimentary Tickets - Subject to Status and Confirmation
To Book : www.zimmine.eventbrite.com